Thursday, February 15, 2007

Community Matters


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Bobby Griffin and his Bestest Blog of All Time for the recent exposure I've recieved from his fabulous blog. Also, Cathy and her Rant's and Ramblin's for hosting this past Valentine's Day carnival and including a link to my twisted thoughts on this pseudo-holiday.

The more perceptive among you have probably figured out that the past few days have been rough ones for me. In times like this it is the little things that make a difference, and being a part of this wonderful virtual community has lifted me up in a small but tangible way.

We now return you to your regular, scheduled Infinite Monkey programming. I hope you have enjoyed all this weepy, setimental crap. Don't get used to it. Just because I'm in touch with my "feminine" side doesn't mean that I can't kick your ass. Now go run away and tell your mommy. Or I'll tell her for you, after I nudge her awake and she makes me breakfast.

No comments: