Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Humans are no longer the dominant predator on the planet...

Liger

Where was this video shot? The Island of Doctor Moreau?

This video is exhibit "A" in the case that I am currently building against a group of mad scientists who have plans for world domination. Now I just need to locate their Island Fortress and stop them from breeding this thing with a ninja wolverine or something.

Seriously though; do any of you think this is a good idea? I was a huge Steve Irwin fan and he was tragically killed by a STINGRAY! Do we really need these things running around?!? Perhaps I am just being paranoid but I had a vivid nightmare last night after watching this video. A nightmare in which human beings were no longer running things on planet Earth. Sure, the environment was much better off and there were no longer any petty wars fueled by religious intolerance, but our Liger masters demanded that we hunt giant birds and mice for them and leave them at the doors to their caves.

George W. Bush and the religious right have a problem with stem cell research, but nobody has a problem with THIS? Where are our priorities people?

I'm going to go now and buy all the catnip I can afford, just in case our new masters need a "dealer" in the new world order.

No comments: