Friday, December 29, 2006

Here It Goes Again by Ok Go

This should win an award for...umm...SOMETHING, damnit!

The week between Christmas and New Year's Day is one of my favorite times of the year. Boxing day sales make it easy to justify buying all the stuff you really wanted but your worthless family was too cheap to shell out for, all the "year in review" programs on TV make us nostalgic for a year that isn't even over yet, and nobody judges you for being drunk off your ass most of the time because, hey...It's the holidays!

I thought I would do my own "year in review", with a twist. Instead of regurgitating depressing news stories about the insane war in Iraq, or all the famous people who cashed in their chips, I thought I would put a positive spin on things and tell you about some of the stuff that made me smile/laugh in good 'ole 2006.

Here we have not only the best video of the year, but the most creative use of a piece of fitness equipment EVER. Unless you count that time that I used a skipping rope to tie up that cheerleader....Ummm....Nevermind. Forget I said anything.

No comments: