Friday, April 06, 2007

Vacation Fallout


Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've been on vacation and it's awfully difficult to write anything worthwhile after thirty shots of jagermeister and with a house full of strippers breaking open a George W. Bush pinyata. Well, I'm happy to report that I've cleaned up after the goats, called a cab for the midgets and taken down all the balloons. The party is over and it's back to work.

The above picture was sent to me by a friend who saw it and immediately thought of me. I can't even begin to tell you how creepy that is. Actually, I can: It's damn creepy. He sent it along with a note explaining that I was the only person he knew that would appreciate it as much as he did. Needless to say, he was right on the money. Does this make me a bad person? Probably. Do I care what you think? Absolutely not. So if any of you out there have any more disturbing, tasteless, or downright EVIL pictures or jokes that you would like to share, feel free to e-mail them to me. If I find them suitably disgusting, I might even post about them and send a link back to a website of your choice. My generosity knows no bounds. Kinda' like my hangover.

See you in hell Brownie.

No comments: