Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oh Cruel Mario...How You Mock Me!



It's very late, I'm very tired and I should probably be sleeping right now, but I just happened to stumble across one of the funniest videos I've seen in a very long time and I felt the need to share it.

This running commentary of a session spent playing some of the hardest levels of Super Mario is riddled with obscenities and some of the greatest one-liners in the history of video game frustration. One of my personal favorites: "This is worse than The Davinci Code! The novel by Dan Brown AND the movie!"

It's quite long, but worth every minute. So crack a cold beer, sit back, and watch this poor sod's sanity completely unravel. I'm sure anyone who's ever owned a Nintendo can relate. In fact, the most common technical problem with this game system was a little glitch known as: "Smashed multiple times with a hammer". It wasn't even covered in the warranty.

No comments: