Sunday, April 22, 2007

National Poetry Month + Stephen Colbert = The Meta-Free-Phor-All



It's national poetry month, and if you need a break from crafting your couplet, hammering out your haiku or laying down your limerick, check out Stephen Colbert and Sean Penn going head to head in this hilarious Meta-Free-Phor-All.

Poetry isn't just for scrawny, pasty-faced gothic kids anymore. It's a great way to express yourself in a bad-ass, manly way. Just ask that woman who lives down the street from me who was the lucky recipient of my 300-page epic entitled: "I Found the Key to My Heart While Digging Through Your Garbage". In fact, she loved it so much, she sent me one entitled: "Restraining Order".

"You are ordered not to come within 200 yards"....Ah such magical verse. It just rolls off the tongue.

No comments: