Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tigger: 1, Some Dumb Kid: 0

If you're wondering why I haven't posted a book or movie review lately, it's because I've been busy doing a little investigative journalism. Armed with nothing more than my trusty shoe-phone and my elite team of monkey spies, I have discovered that our beloved Disney "friends" are trained in a LOT more than just how to be incredibly annoying.

First, take a look at this....



This kid was in WAY over his head. Pay particular attention to the precision and fluidity of the arm lock applied by Tigger and the easy transition into his left-hook. This is more than just a giant, stuffed tiger lashing out in pain and anger. This Tigger's had some training....

After several days of following false leads and hundreds of dollars spent bribing Winnie the Pooh for intel, my monkey spies were able to infiltrate the secret Disney training facility and capture this shocking video.....



From this we can draw three distinct conclusions:

1. Walt Disney is plotting to take over the world using genetically engineered super-tigger-soldiers.

2. I have way too much free time on my hands.

3. Winnie The Pooh will roll over on anybody. Lousy rat bastard.

No comments: