Thursday, July 12, 2007

Site Maintenance...Sort of.

I am posting this for one reason and one reason alone: To get that stupid-ass media player with the Sicko trailer on it off the front page. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the film and it is excellent, but the damned AOL video player that was obviously coded by a bunch of retarded chimps forces my page to jump to it every time it loads.

Most of you mouth-breathing turnip farmers probably didn't even notice.

Well anyway, it's fixed. Don't say I've never done anything for you. By way of thanks, you could always send me money or gushing praise or cheesecake. Mmmmm.....Cheesecake.

In the interest of making sure it's gone for good, I will now provide you with at least six inches of bullshit filler...You're welcome.....







One thing is still certain: You can always count on glam rock bands, flavour of the day one-hit wonders and Billy Corgan for bullshit filler.

No comments: